Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week 2: The Holy Spirit ; Assignment


We are on week 2 of Priscilla Shirer's Discerning the Voice of God Bible Study. If you are just now joining us, I recommend going ahead and doing week 2 with us and then try to find some time to go back and do week 1 when time permits.

If you haven't had an opportunity to participate in last week's discussion questions, please take a moment to do so. Otherwise, I feel like I'm all alone out here ;)

This week's downloads:

Video Session 2: Download Video Session 2
Audio Session 2:Download Audio Session 2
Answer Guide: Download Answers to Viewer Guide

View or listen to the audio/video download if you would like. Remember this is optional.

1. Fill in answers to Viewer Guide on Week 2, page 27 of your workbook

2. Read pages 28-44 in your workbook and do the daily assignments.

3. Be prepared for our discussion question(s). I intend on posting these question(s) Thursday- as I will be traveling on Friday

4. on an index card write the 5 M's in different colors and post on your bathroom mirror, in the car, on your computer- somewhere that you frequent so that you can begin to memorize these.

Friend, I will be praying for you this week as you work through session 2. I am praying that God will open your eyes and that your relationship with Him will continue to grow stronger and more intimate daily.

If you have a need for prayer, please email me and myself and the prayer team will be praying for your need.

Have a blessed week!

3 comments:

  1. Great blog. My friends referred me your site. It looks like everybody knows about it. Just me, until now. I'm going to read your other posts. Take care. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some fascinating points over time in this article but I do not know if them all center to heart. There may be some validity but I am going to take hold opinion until I take a look at it further. Excellent post , thanks therefore we want a lot more! Put into FeedBurner in addition kiss apk

    ReplyDelete